Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 11; Final Post


This class was one of my favorite classes this quarter.  I’ve learned a lot in this class about advertising, the business, and interesting information.  I enjoyed the type of teaching methods that were used in class. I never became bored once in class. I was always interested what was being said weather it was about advertising or other interesting facts that were happening.  I enjoyed each class and learned many new things each class period. I got a better understanding of the advertising industry and how it works. I’m glad I was able to get an understanding because this is my major and I will be working in this advertising industry. For this I’m grateful for having an instructor who knows what he is talking about and a clear understanding for himself. This is an excellent class for everyone to be required to take. Everyone in the creative industry should have some type of understanding of advertising.  This can do anybody good for their future careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment