Wednesday, May 29, 2013

EOC Week9: Creative Content


For my creative content I will be creating a video commercial for my Rouge in Love product.  I used to be a film major and thought this would be the perfect choice for my creative content. A friend of mine, a current film major, will be doing the shooting for me. I myself have written the script, will be directing and editing.  My partner has also come up with the screen shots we will be using. 

In the video we will have a girl sitting on grass. Of course she will cute and will be dressed in a trendy summer outfit. As well as she will be wearing the Rouge in Love lip color.  As she will be sitting on the grass she will have a flower in her hand. With the flower in her hand she will be picking the petals off the flower.  As this is happening there will be a voice over with “ he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not……… “ Last petal picked off “ He loves me”.  During all of this the camera will mostly be focused on her lips with the flower close by her lips. Following by product and slogan, the “ Stay in Love, With Rouge in Love”
The video will have a great amount on contrast color to make the lip color pop and to stay focused on the lip color. This video will probably last about 12 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment